We carry a large range of equipment to cover all baby’s needs; from travel to safety and hygiene to development.
What we need
All items must be complete with all the parts required, clean and in good working order (with manufacturers instructions if possible).
- Prams – single, double, travel systems and buggies, must have been cleaned
- Car seats – stage 0 only, in date, must come labelled to confirm it has not been involved in an accident
- Slings – no rips or tears
- Safety gates – pressure fit only
- Fire guards
- Monitors – we PAT test all our monitors to ensure they are safe to use
- Cupboard locks
- Table corner protectors
- Plug socket covers
- Bath seats
- Changing mats
- Toilet seats
- Toddler beds
- Moses baskets – with stand
- Mattresses – must be new
- Bottles – new and unused, we also accept unused teats and dummies
- Sterilisers – we accept microwavable and electrical which we PAT test to ensure they are safe to use
- Highchairs – no rips or tears and in good condition, must have been cleaned
We also accept Breast pumps to support breastfeeding.